The Polestar Pilates approach integrates Pilates with current scientific findings to create balanced, elongated muscles, improved posture and ease of movement. Polestar Pilates applies current research and practice in orthopedics, sports medicine and movement science to the principles originated by Joseph Pilates. Our extensive background in rehabilitation and movement science expands on Pilates’ principles by adding manual skills, advanced body awareness and principles from motor control theory.
We work with people all along the movement spectrum from post-surgical and neurologically involved to athletes and everyone in between.
- Caring, professional, highly trained & certified physical therapists & movement educators
- Balanced Body Pilates equipment
- Pilates classes and private sessions
- GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® private and semi-private sessions
- Special programs for athletes, dancers, musicians & other performing artists
- Complete “Back in Control” back care & strengthening program
- Special programs for osteoporosis, pregnancy & myofascial pain
- Convenient appointment times to fit your schedule
- All major credit cards accepted
- Individual & small-group training & education
- Select PPOs, Worker’s Comp. & Medicare accepted
- Observation and practice time available for students of Pilates teacher training programs.
For more information, call Polestar Physical Therapy & Pilates Center in Miami, Florida (Coral Gables) at