Uniquely effective Treatment:
Low back pain • Sports & performance-related injuries • Pre- & postsurgical rehab • Shoulder & knee pain • Neurological disorders • Multiple sclerosis • Stroke • Parkinson’s • Osteoporosis • Balance disorders • Cancer rehab • Chronic & acute pain • Spinal cord injuries • Fibromyalgia/myofascial pain • Pelvic pain • Arthritis & joint pain • Repetitive-use syndromes
Patient Care & Convenience:
- Caring, professional, highly trained & certified physical therapists & movement educators
- Balanced Body Pilates equipment
- Pilates classes and private sessions
- GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® small group and private sessions
- Special programs for athletes, dancers, musicians & other performing artists
- Complete “Back in Control” back care & strengthening program
- Special programs for osteoporosis, pregnancy & myofascial pain
- Convenient appointment times to fit your schedule
- All major credit cards accepted
- Individual & small-group training & education
- Select PPOs, Worker’s Comp. & Medicare accepted
- Observation and practice time available for students of Pilates teacher training programs.
For Polestar Pilates patient forms, please click here.