These are Polestar Physical Therapy Pilates Center Policies- please read prior to scheduling a class or session.
Advance scheduling for classes: Payment is required to sign‐up for future classes.
Priority scheduling: Packages are available for those that wish to schedule a series of appointments/classes in advance.
Package expiration: Class/private session packages are good for 6 months from purchase date. See vacation hold below for information on extending.
Vacation hold: With advance notice to the front desk, you may freeze your package for the duration of your trip/vacation.
Note: At Polestar Physical Therapy and Pilates Center Miami we strive to give each client our fullest attention during his or her allotted time. Your respect of other client’s time is appreciated. Sessions will end promptly as scheduled. Late arrivals are responsible for full fee of the session.
- There is no charge for cancellations 24 hours in advance of the appointment.
Please be sure to cancel online, contact Polestar Pilates Center or leave a message at (305) 740 6001 to cancel your appointment.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before appointment will be charged in full.
- Polestar is committed to creating an environment that allows each client to progress toward their goals through shared responsibility.As such Polestar does not offer refunds but will work with each client to get the most productive use out of their wellness dollar.
- Please arrive on time. If you arrive late, it will be at the instructor’s discretion as to whether or not you will be allowed to enter class. After the first 10 minutes of class, you will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- The 10:00a classes during the week start at 10:10a to allow for parking.
- Please turn off cell phones before entering the class and refrain from chewing gum.
- Please wear appropriate workout attire.
- Please come with a clean body, free of any colognes, perfumes or scented lotions. And every teacher appreciates clean feet.
- You may only attend class levels for which you have been approved by one of our instructors.
Please do not take it upon yourself to decide which level you belong in. Please talk with an instructor that is familiar with your ability level.
- Please be courteous and quiet when classes and massage sessions are in progress. Please take your conversations into the lobby.
- And remember, someone may be waiting for your parking space!